Manifesta 12 Tours for groups are available every day during the opening hours of the biennial (Tuesday-Sunday, 10.00 am-08.00 pm).
The group will be accompanied by a Manifesta 12 Gardener, who will share their knowledge about the background of the biennial, give insights, and discuss the emerging topics together with the group. As opposed to the traditional model of the guided tour, the approach of mediation instigates debate and intellectual discussion around the artwork from the visiting group. The mediator sets out to slow down the visitor in order for questions to arise, to gather responses, and be able to discuss varying opinions so that the groups own perceptions can evolve from the basis of collectively understanding the work.
- Pre-booked tours are available from Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00 am to 06.00 pm.
- Each Tour lasts approximately 1 h and 30 min. and is dedicated to one of the main sections of The Planetary Garden. Cultivating Coexistence: Garden of Flows, Out of Control Room, or City on Stage. The tours include a selection of works that correspond with the section you have chosen.
- The Tour costs 50 € per group. Maximum 16 people per tour.
- Tours are available in Italian and English, and in French, German, and Spanish upon request.
- Due to the high number of requests, we strongly recommend groups to book a tour at least 10 days in advance.
Please kindly note that the entrance ticket for each attendee needs to be purchased separately. Manifesta 12 Tickets can be purchased online here or at the Ticket Office at the Teatro Garibaldi di Palermo open from Tuesday to Sunday (10.00 am-08.00 pm).
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org.